You’ve thought about it and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your property. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Richmond home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having an expert there to back you up in times of emergency, round-the-clock home monitoring is the right choice for you. Although they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will act as the primary touch point for local responders in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents tied right to your sensors and alarms. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to guide you during your time of need.