How does home monitoring work in Richmond?
You’ve thought about it and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your property. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Richmond home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having an expert there to back you up in times of emergency, round-the-clock home monitoring is the right choice for you. Although they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will act as the primary touch point for local responders in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents tied right to your sensors and alarms. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to guide you during your time of need.
Defending your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when a crisis takes place while you’re not there. Imagine your fire alarm going off or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will occur when no one is there to heed the sound of the high-volume siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your property is always defended, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Richmond home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All signals and communications are directed through this vital, central command center. In addition to being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio functionality letting you talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You are able to request help with any sort of issue, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when a crisis takes place, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring staff straight through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Richmond security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and order a fully integrated Richmond smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our popular packages. If you would like to upgrade your property’s defense, dial (804) 534-2782 or fill out the following form to get started.