Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Richmond goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will spring to action. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The protocol they adhere to is dependent on the sort of emergency. For example, when the emergency is is for medical reasons, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before help is sent out. In the event of a break-in - the most common type of event - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these guidelines to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you via the command hub. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get a response, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be sent even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Richmond
Get prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Richmond from Vivint. Contact (804) 534-2782 to start designing your home’s security today.